#MakeMemories COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
1. Promoter’s Details: Megabus.com is a trading name of Midland Red (South) Limited (the “Promoter”), registered in STOCKPORT under number 01556310 and whose registered office is at Daw Bank, Stockport, SK3 0DU
2. Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK or Channel Islands, who is sixteen (16) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
3. How to enter: To enter the competition, you will need to log on to: www.facebook.com/megabus.comUK and upload a photo relating to the theme on the Megabus.com UK competition post or onto the Megabus.com UK Timeline. Up to 5 entries allowed per person.
• ‘Liking’ of the ‘megabus.comUK’ Facebook page does not count as an entry to the competition.
• There is no alternative entry route.
• Internet access and a Facebook account required to participate.
• No purchase necessary.
• No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
Any photos submitted which feature people must be of you or have been taken with the permission of the subject (and if they are under 18, the permission of their parents or guardians as well) and must not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the photo you submit is of you or your own work and that you own the copyright for it. Any complaints lodged against your photograph in relation to permissions will result in it being removed. If you use an image you do not own the copyright for, we retain the right to provide your name to the owner of the photograph, should they request it. Any images deemed to be inappropriate or offensive will not be published and will be removed.
Copyright in all images submitted remains with you. You grant a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Promoter to feature your photo in any publications, websites and/or any promotional material, PR or advertising connected with this competition and/or any future marketing campaigns. By entering this competition you consent to the Promoter contacting you for advertising and marketing purposes.
5. Dates: The competition opens on Monday 30th November 2015 at midday and closes on Monday 29th February 2016 at midday. All entries must be received by midday on Monday 29th February 2016.
6. Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
7. Prize(s): There is one (1) iPad Mini 16gb WIFI to be won. The prize is not transferable and no alternatives will be offered.
8. Selection of winners: The winner will be the entry judged to be the most aesthetically pleasing as judged by a panel of 2 megabus.com UK employees from all entries received from all eligible entries.
9. Notification: The Promoter will reveal the winner by posting on the Promoter’s Facebook competition post. The Promoter will comment on this post asking the winner to send a private message to the Promoter. Then the Promoter’s will ask the winner for their email address in a private message. Once the email address has been provided the Promoter will send the winner an email with instructions on how to claim their prize. The winner must acknowledge and respond to this email within 14 days of the date of the email. If the winner does not respond within this time, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
10. Winner details: Details of the winner name and country of residence, can be obtained within one (1) month after the closing date of the competition by emailing email@example.com. The winner may be required to participate in post-competition publicity.
11. General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook accepts no liability for this competition.
megabus.com is the market-leading budget intercity coach operator in the UK, Europe and North America and is part of international transport group, Stagecoach Group.
We offer fares from just £1/€1 (plus 50p/50c booking fee) across the UK and now Europe including Paris, Amiens, Amsterdam and Brussels. Linking over 110 locations, offering high-quality, low-cost travel in some of the country's most modern coaches and carrying more than 5 million passengers a year.
We also operate megatrain.com a low-cost rail service in the UK, which offers great value train travel from as little as £1/€1 (plus 50p/50c booking fee) . Linking around 60 locations in the UK on the South West Trains, East Midlands Trains and Virgin Trains networks.
Our innovative coach-rail service, megabusplus.com, is the first of its kind in the UK. It gives passengers a fast, integrated journey between Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and London by comfortable coach and high-quality train, provided by East Midlands Trains.
Give us a rating
TicketsOther forms of contactCall us!